Collabera Fraud Analyst in San Diego, California
Location:San Diego, CaliforniaUS
Job Code:3231Fraud AnalystC
Opportunity for Fraud Analyst with Large Banking Client in San Diego CA
• Responsible for reviewing new and existing customer accounts for deposit and returned item risk.
• Exam new accounts for fraudulent/erroneous information, and evaluate potential loss situations.
• Assist management in achieving the Bank’s fraud management goals by identifying and recognizing changing patterns and techniques utilized by fraud perpetrators.
• Typically requires 2 + years of direct experience in fraud detection.
• Domestic operations experience, working knowledge of the Bank's operating policies, procedures and compliance regulations.
• Proficient in MS Office-Word, Excel, and Visio.
To apply, please contact Prince Thakur at 973-606-3231 or email at email@example.com